VAIN TRADITIONS covers most of the vain traditions taught. Contents include:
- NAME STUDY
- BEGINNINGS OF CHRISTIANITY
- REFORMATION AND SCRIPTURE
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND FALSE GODS
- PAGAN ‘HOLY’ DAYS
- SCRIPTURAL FESTIVALS
- THE LAW
- THE FOURTH COMMANDMENT
- WHO ARE ISRAEL
- THREE GODS IN ONE
- THE CHURCH
- ONE TEACHER
- GOOD WORKS
- ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED?
- WRATH OF JUDGEMENT
- CLEAN AND UNCLEAN
- IDOLATRY TODAY
- FORSAKE ALL
- JEWISH TRADITIONS
- YAHUSHUA Vs. JESUS
- MIXED WORSHIP
- WAS THE N.T. WRITTEN IN GREEK
- HE KNOWS MY HEART
- PRONUNCIATION OF YHWH
- THE NAME OF THE MESSIAH
- THE NAME IN SCRIPTURE
- COMMON EXCUSES ANSWERED
- WHAT IT MEANS TO BE SAVED
We can guarantee you that there is no other book like Vain Traditions… The information has been researched and studied over a number of years and will stand up to any scrutiny and is backed by many Scriptures. The information is 100% accurate as we do not believe in using statements that cannot be proven by many sources otherwise it will be discredited.
This book is very different from other books about pagan traditions because it is…
- Simple to understand – It is written in everyday English and in a clear and concise, orderly manner. Detailed, yet not overly wordy, so as to avoid boring the reader.
- Backed by Scripture – So you can do further research into the Scriptures and be a Berean!
- Graphically appealing – Illustrated to help the reader understand the text – A picture is worth a thousand words they say.
- Covers all the important topics – Provides the reader with the facts and the Scripture to back the point without laboring the issue.
- 100% Scripturally based – This book is not about expressing man’s opinions but rather the Commands of YHWH who has given us His Word, that we may understand His will.
- Lifechanging – This book will change many lives and help open the eyes of those living in darkness and practicing pagan superstitions.
There is such a need for this book because so many are still unknowingly offending The Father by practicing pagan customs and believing lies because no-one has told them the truth. This book is one that you will want to share with your family and friends again and again. It will also help you to share the Truth by giving a clear outline with Scriptural references. The Sword of the Spirit is the Word of The Father and this book is full of Scripture which will be a powerful weapon against the lies of our enemy.
This is a good tool for believers to give to those that are asking questions about His Truth. The book is over 200 pages and is printed on high quality paper.
The Spirit of the Father gave the vision for this important book, the name and artwork. The text is accompanied by many graphics and is very professional. Kindly share with others about this book so that we can reach the world with His Truth.
The Vain Traditions Team